NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
A Taste of Exotic Mexican Cuisine & Mezcal
Friday, June 30, 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Because this is a fundraiser, no discounts are available.
A special opportunity to sample less familiar authentic cuisine from different regions of Mexico. Though “Mexican Food” has become a staple of United States cuisine, opportunities to experience authentic fare from the many diverse regions of the country can be rare. Guests will embark on a culinary tour of Mexico with chefs representing Puebla, Guerrero, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Jalisco, and the state of Mexico with Mezcal from Oaxaca.
Fullerton’s own Bootlegger’s Brewery supplies seasonal brews for the occasion. Sangria provided by Cafe Hidalgo. Mezcal sponsored by Mezcal G.R. Tequila sponsored by Glass Bottom Spirits.
In partnership with the Consulate of Mexico in Santa Ana
EVENT HELD OUTDOORS
Live entertainment includes:
Singer / Brenda Cristal (Ranchero)
Dancers / Pilares de México
Singer / Emily La Voz Kid
Dancers / Ballet Folclórico Coyuca de Catalán
Singer / La Santanita
El Mestizo OAXACA - Chef Rogelio Martínez
Executive Chef CHIAPAS - Martin Guerrero
Continental Gourmet Bakery - Chef Edmundo Sirena
Club Tonantzin - Rosa Frías Catering Services
Restaurant & Seafood Perlas del Mar - Chef Ublester Ramos
URBANA Mexican Gastronomy & Mixology
- Cochinita Pibil Mini Tacos
- Hibiscus Flower Mini Tacos
- Zucchini and fine herbs Flower Turnovers –Quesadillas-
- Chipotle & marinated onion chicken Sauce Turnovers -Quesadillas-.
- Traditional Chipilin Soup with corn dough and cheese
- Mole Enchiladas–Spicy chocolate sauce-
- Fried Black & Mestizo Bean Toast Mini tortillas –tostadas-
- Slow roasted Pork cooked in traditional herbs
- Assorted Mexican Pastries, Haute Cuisine
- Corn Mini Tamales: Guajillo Sauce, Jalapeño & green tomato sauce, Coconut & strawberry
- Traditional Cactus salad with carpaccio tomatoes, onions, cilantro & fresh cheese
- Grilled Sea Bass with molcajete hand made sauce