Buncheong Ceramics Exchange Exhibition Fundraiser
Enjoy an intimate evening of Korean cuisine at the Muckenthaler Cultural Center.
All funds raised from this special event will help a cultural exchange exhibition with Yong-In, Korea and Fullerton, USA.
Ceramic Sale — 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Cocktail Hour — 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Delicious hor d’oeuvres and five-flavor berry tea.
- 5 piece traditional Korean percussion music band.
- Opportunity Drawing featuring artwork, 2017 Muckenthaler Season Tickets and much more!
Dinner — 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Guest Chef Hwi Sook (Gloria) Lee
- Bibimbap: A nutritious rice dish of steamed rice topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables), bulgogi(marinated meat) and egg.
- Sugeonggwa (Korean traditional after meal sweet cinnamon and ginger drink) is served.
- Fruit cocktail and Korean traditional light cookie as desert.
- Coffee and Tea ( Green Tea and Brown rice Tea).
- Special pansori performance by Ms. Hoonjeong Seo, lead singer of Haemil (a Korean fusion band).
Each guest will receive a handmade bowl for dinner service, to keep!
Ceramic Sale — 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
All events rain or shine. Programs and classes subject to change without notice. No refunds on purchases. Please note: $1 conv. fee per item.
Yong-In, Korea Show
5/10-5/16 at the Cultural Center at Yong-In City Hall
Fullerton, CA Show
8/5-8/26 at the Fullerton Arboretum